I have two travel styles: relaxed & jam-packed. I opted to do the former for this once, I didn’t wanna tire myself out during my birthday and decided to stick to once place instead of wringing out the most out of Aurora. Although I know it sucks that I haven’t tried surfing in Baler while I was there – I’ll do my best to go back.
So here is the much-awaited travel details for those who are interested to try out this chill place at Dinadiawan – Dipaculao, Aurora.
Manila to Baler
– Genesis Bus (P450 regular airconditioned) 6 hours with 2 stops
– Joy Bus (P650 (semi-deluxe or P730 deluxe) 4-5 hours nonstop
– walk from the bus stop to the terminal near the market (around 5 minutes)Baler to Dinadiawan, Dipaculao Aurora
– Ordinary bus to Casiguran (P85 – 6:30am trip only)
– Van to Casiguran (P200)
– Hire a tricycle (will take two hours and will cost you about Php 700)
*Drop off at Dinadiawan (Sand and Stars Beach Resort)
*Note: Be mindful to remind the conductor or driver to drop you off at Sand and Stars or else you’ll miss it or towards 1 hour of the trip open your GPS like I did and hail the van/bus to stop at the exact location.
Heading back from Dinadiawan to Manila
Going back to Baler via commute is a bit trickier. The bus/vans only travel early in the morning (before 9am) or late in the afternoon. You can either hire a tricycle to take you all the way to baler for Php700 (contact Kuya Jo restaurant)
BEST OPTION: Ask the resort (Ate Merly) if there are other guests traveling to Baler so you can all pitch in for the van rental which will cost around Php 1,500. Make sure to book roundtrip seats if you’re traveling via Joy bus especially on weekends.
• 2-4 pax
• P1,500 (2 pax)
• Breakfast included
• P2000 – fan room
• P2500 – ac room
• Breakfast NOT included
– Try going on a weekday, weekends would most likely be booked during the summer months.
– Kindly text your , , , , , to both 09178057082 and 09956242280. And wait for the confirmation, which will take a while. Please use CAPSLOCK so it would be easy to find.
The resort does not have a restaurant or paluto service so choose from either bringing food of your own or any of the below options:
– Buy ingredients to cook at Baler Public Market before heading to Dinadiawan or
– Purchase at Dinadiawan Market 15- 20 min walk or 5 min tricycle ride (P40)
– Stove and griller use at resort (P200)
– Beer, canned juice, and soft drinks available at the resort (P35)
– The resort may have fresh seafood available for purchase, be sure to ask them before heading to the market
• Kuya Jo Restaurant located at the market (P50 delivery fee)
• Contact number 09126726921
EXPENSE BREAKDOWN ( 3D2N /per pax / 2pax)
– Transportation P1500
– Food P500
– Accommodation P3000 ÷ 2= P1500
Total Estimate Cost per pax = P 3500
FOR PICTURES & STORIES PLEASE REFER TO MY PREVIOUS POST